• Home
  • Information for Unitholders

Information for Unitholders

Entry of Change of Name etc.

If you have your investment units at hand and wish to change the address, name, registered seal etc. thereof, please contact Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited. If you use the book-entry transfer system of securities (share certificates) and do not have investment units at hand, please contact your broker etc.

Manager of Register of Unitholders etc. Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited
4-1, Marunouchi 1-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Handling Office Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited, Stock Transfer Agency Business Planning Dept.
8-4, Izumi 2-chome, Suginami-ku, Tokyo 168-0063
Tel: 0120-782-031 (toll-free service)
Teller Windows Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited, Head Office and Branches (excluding Consulting Plazas)
Handling Charge None
(If you directly ask Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited to undertake transfer procedures, no handling charge is required. When transfer procedures are requested through another securities company etc., fees may separately be charged by such securities company etc.)

Information for Unitholders

Distribution Per Unit
Actual38th Period (1H/2020) 10,986yen
Forecast39th Period (2H/2020) 11,000yen
40th Period (1H/2021) 11,330yen
Portfolio Data
Number of
Asset Size(Total Acquisition Price) 1,385.0billion yen
As of Nov. 16, 2020
Occupancy Rate 98.9%
As of Nov. 30, 2020
Financial Data
38th Period(First-Half 2020)

Investor Meeting(webcast)